Wednesday, March 14, 2007

The Tipping Point

Who does shit like this? I really don’t get how this would even be fun for idiots.
Minor, quick-and-off vandalism I can see as a cheap thrill for kids but when you have to put a lot of effort into it, I just don’t see how it could be all that enjoyable. It’s like the BB gun rampage here in Springfield a few weeks ago. Doesn’t that sort of high-volume vandalism start resembling work at some point? Those grave markers aren’t light. Someone put some effort into it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I grew up across the street from a cemetary and it was a target of vandalism and partying (believe it or not) quite frequently. I always thought it was such a shame and extremely disrespectful. The adults around me were also disturbed by it and tried to keep an eye out for happenings there.

Anonymous said...

Catch em
Hang em

Nuff Said

JP