Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I Love My Truck

No real reason for this post other than to contrast Blevins' car-bashing post. I love it when blog posts contrast on Spfldbloggers (I’m now hopelessly addicted to that site).

But about my truck. I lived 46 years and never really considered getting a pick-up. Not sure why really. But when I got the bug last fall, I went for it. Now I’m kicking myself for not getting one sooner. I can haul stuff! I can, well, haul stuff! I don’t know, I just like it. Everyone should like their vehicle. Do you like yours?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like my vehicle, a Chrysler Town & Country, but I liked my previous one even better - the Toyota Sienna. Mini vans rule!

Mrs TEH

Anonymous said...

By the way, I really like your truck too. Wanna go parking, handsome?

Mrs TEHu